Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Morings ( blog 2 )

The hardest thing about my computer class is coming to class on time and even waking up. My class starts at 7 in the morning and it downtown Miami and I live really far so I usually have to wake up around 5am and it a struggle.  Sometimes I like to gamble with my time and  take advantage and sleep just for 15 extra min but then I find myself fighting with the time and I’m running late or even worst I missing the class, I always regret those 15 minutes afterwards . The worst is when I walk into class and my professor has started the assignment and I am completely lost.   One thing is certain I am not a morning student!  

xoxo
Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 4 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 72hrs
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +918929509036

    ReplyDelete