Wednesday, April 17, 2013

first blogg

When I first signed up for this class I thought it was going to be a really easy grade! I mean we use computers every single day in our house or in our jobs everywhere now in days, but I was really wrong! There are so many things that I didn’t even know about , for example I didn’t know about excel or how to even use it and now thanks to this class I can use it at my job like a pro . I find it funny how every day I learn something interesting and I show it off at my work and all my co-workers are extremely impressed ( just because there old ladies) . Only problem with this class is when you don’t have a computer, it makes everything a lot harder. I’m really hoping on passing this class . 

xoxo 
Mimi   

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 4 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 72hrs
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +918929509036

    ReplyDelete